Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,010 (€1,890) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)