Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,532 (€1,403) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)