Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,866 (€1,759) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)