Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,457 (CH$2,266,969) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)