Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,276 (CH$2,096,930) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (40 minutes ago)