Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,937 (CH$1,304,655) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)