Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00967 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,131 (¥220,381) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)