Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 10% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,257 in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)