Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03918 USD / CZK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,275 (32,535 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)