Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15406 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 33% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,446 (元28,856) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (21 minutes ago)