Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01990 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,122 (Php156,919) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)