Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,123 (Php155,976) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (35 minutes ago)