Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11221 USD / SEK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,103 (18,744 kr) in Uppsala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)