Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,138 (€4,439) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)