Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,557 (3,816,883 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (35 minutes ago)