Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 540 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 62% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)