Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 745 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 USD / MNT
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,055 (2,542,417 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)