Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,732 (Bs 27,248) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (42 minutes ago)