Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,292 (Bs 32,831) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)