Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,242 (COL$3,596,513) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)