Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,535 (¥607,360) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €1,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)