Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 USD / CDF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,350 (8,817,871 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)