Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 USD / CDF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 78% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $11,008 (17,233,034 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (39 minutes ago)