Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 USD / CDF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 165% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,292 (8,009,858 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)