Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 566 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11940 USD / NOK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,921 (kr 24,464) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)