Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12550 USD / NOK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,217 (kr 65,474) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)