Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / CAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,044 (C$5,342) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)