Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.715 USD / LYD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,698 (2,376 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)