Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,179 (5,697 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)