Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,407 (6,635,156 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)