Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,667 (4,033,217 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)