Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14492 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,014 ($b6,998) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tacoma, Washington costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)