Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 64% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,343 ($b9,212) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)