Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14515 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,769 ($b19,078) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)