Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 12% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,199 (€2,015) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)