Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,247 (﷼ 39,582,968) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)