Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01543 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 69% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,910 (₨123,783) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)