Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,717 (元11,843) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)