Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37022 USD / XCD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 11% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,145 (EC$11,197) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)