Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10864 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 63% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,285 (21,037 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (23 minutes ago)