Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05339 USD / MXN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,147 (Mex$ 40,203) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)