Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,000 (CH$1,336,724) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)