Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,735 (CH$1,084,469) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)