Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32564 USD / TRY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,217 (3,738TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)