Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40530 USD / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 763 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,326 (3,271 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)