Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,744 (5,842,879 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)