Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,261 (€1,175) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)