Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29451 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,166 (10,751 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)