Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,514 ($b10,386) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)