Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 63% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,234 ($b15,328) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (29 minutes ago)