Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,784 (Rp 37,186,722) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)