Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,436 (Rp 19,079,281) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)