Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06414 USD / ARS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,153 (ARS $17,970) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (43 minutes ago)