Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06310 USD / ARS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,146 (ARS $18,159) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)