Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06464 USD / ARS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,450 (ARS $22,436) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)