Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,147 (CH$1,410,260) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)