Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,916 (CH$1,273,076) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)