Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14559 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,287 (元8,840) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)