Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25031 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 67% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,121 (RM8,472) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)