Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23013 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,235 (RM5,364) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)