Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30861 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $832 (S/. 2,697) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)