Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05698 USD / EGP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 26% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,935 (E£ 69,068) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)