Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,322 ($b22,850) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)