Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,338 ($b9,175) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)