Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44379 USD / TND
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,273 (2,867 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)