Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03899 USD / UAH
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 83% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $631 (16,193₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)