Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03901 USD / UAH
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 86% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $452 (11,585₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)