Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14610 USD / DKK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,467 (kr37,419) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)