Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14177 USD / DKK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,300 (kr37,384) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)