Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 773 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,399 (€3,709) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (40 minutes ago)