Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.074 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,788 (€1,665) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)