Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23146 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,272 (RM5,497) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)