Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22530 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,238 (RM5,497) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (29 minutes ago)