Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22521 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,847 (RM8,203) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)