Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 280 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)