Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 244 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)