Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)