Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / CAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,873 (C$7,415) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)